Make your reservation today at One Eleven Grill.
We look forward to seeing you!
-grilled red and yellow beet - creamy goat cheese - fresh arugula - dijon vinaigrette
Add chicken $6
- AAA Alberta beef sirloin drizzled with our house made chimichurri sauce - cherry tomato - red onion - avocado - fresh arugula - lime vinaigrette
- roasted chicken - cajun seasoning - shaved Parmesan - garlic crouton - romaine - house made dressing
- grilled peaches - strawberry - goat cheese - almonds - spring greens - herb vinaigrette
Add chicken or salmon $6
- feature soup - any above salad (half order)
- chef's feature flatbread - changes daily (ask server for details)
- 8oz AAA Alberta beef sirloin - crispy battered onions - toasted panini
- grilled chicken - swiss cheese - garlic aioli - sourdough
- house made beef patty - lettuce - tomato - red onion - pickle - horseradish aioli - cheddar
Add bacon and grilled mushrooms $3
- Montreal smoked meat - toasted focaccia - pickled shredded beet - horseradish aioli
- yorkshire pudding - AAA Alberta beef sirloin - caramelized onion - red pepper - mozzarella - horseradish aioli
- your choice of steak, chicken or prawns - avocado - corn tortilla -house made slaw
- tavern-style battered haddock - tartar sauce - house made slaw
- poké style chicken - carrot - celery - red onion - red pepper - mushroom - ginger - sesame - lime - cilantro
- house made cheddar sauce - fresh chorizo sausage - shaved Parmesan
- house made bruschetta - lobster meat - shaved Parmesan - balsamic reduction
(GF) gluten Free: These dished can be modified to be gluten free, please notify your server of your allergy when ordering
Please bear with us as we navigate through these terrible times. We are all in this together. We are pivoting from being the go to place you would come for large parties, the place you would come and listen to our great live music, the place you would take your significant other for that romantic evening and enjoy one of our fantastic meals and amazing service.
In these dire times it calls for extreme measures on all our parts. We will be offering our take out on Skip The Dishes, Uber Eats you can also call in orders to the restaurant and order off our original menus.
In these times we feel it prudent to help where we can as well by offering modestly priced “family style” meals fully cooked and ready to go for pick up.
Patrick Guimond, owner at One Eleven Grill
Place your order with Skip the Dishes. They are waiving delivery fees to support you in getting our amazing meals to your door.